Current Job Opportunity:
Online Store Manager
We are searching for a passionate self-starter to join our Head Office team in the role of Online Store Manager. Our dream candidate is tech-focused with a background in the fashion & textiles world, while also possessing an analytical and data-driven mind.
This role is full time, based out of our Auckland (NZ) office.
The Fabric Store is a household name within the Australasian sewing and design community, where we have been servicing customers with our bricks and mortar stores since 1995. We opened our international online store in 2016, to allow sewers and fabric lovers from all corners of the globe the opportunity to purchase our beautiful fabrics. Our head office team is a small and supportive bunch of creative individuals, with a passion and love for our product! This role is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter, who would love the opportunity to grow with our business.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for the daily running of our online store, including managing staff and overseeing the processing of orders and customer service. You will be in charge of organising and optimizing marketing campaigns across a number of platforms, managing our email database, as well as planning promotions and sales. You will be the point of contact for our web developers, and will work to continually improve and update our eCommerce site.
Start date: Beginning of April 2018
To apply you must:
- Have some experience in eCommerce (preferably with shopify platform).
- Have an analytical mind, and be able to make decisions based on data.
- Be fashion focused, with an interest in textiles. That is our product after all!
- Be super organised, and able to plan long-term.
- Be an ideas person. Our team is small, and we value those who bring interesting concepts and passion to the team.
- Be sales focused. You get a buzz from getting great results form your work.
- Experience with google analytics, search console, and basic HTML/CSS skills.
- Marketing experience, and an understanding of both paid advertising and SEO.
- Writing experience. As a small team, we need staff who are able to write good product descriptions and website content.
- Experience managing staff and delegating.
Please Note: Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close mid March, but we suggest applying ASAP for the best chance of consideration.
To apply please send your C.V. along with cover letter to: email@example.com